by: alex golden
The NBA Power Rankings were written Thursday, 11-15-2018
1). Toronto Raptors - The Raptors have been beyond impressive this season, and Pascal Siakim’s Eastern Conference Player of the Week highlights how talented this roster is.
Read More: https://www.upandunder.net/nba/the-toronto-raptors-are-the-second-best-team-in-the-nba
2). Portland Trailblazers - the Blazers have been outstanding at home going 7-2, but they’ve played the majority of their games there. Portland has always been one of the toughest arenas to win a game in, so once these Blazers are battle tested on the road, it’s hard to predict where they’ll land. Overall, they’re off to as good of a start as they could’ve hoped for.
3). Golden State Warriors - Ah, are you not entertained? Draymond and Durant’s fight was probably bigger than I made it out to be, but overall we will only resource this if the team has issues in the playoffs. They’ve lost a couple here of late, but this team hasn’t had their best player Steph Curry to keep everything together.
Read More: https://www.upandunder.net/nba/the-unstoppable-warriors
4). Oklahoma City Thunder - OKC has been on fire winning 9 of their last 10 games. Even without Russ this team seems to have found a solution to their slow 1-4 start. Defensively, this is one of the best units in the
5). Milwaukee Bucks - with Brook Lopez spreading the floor and hitting threes the way he has, this Bucks team is going to be even more scary than teams predicted. Water always finds it’s level, but with Giannis, you can throw that cliche saying under the bridge.
1. Toronto Raptors - The Raptors have been locked in on both ends of the floor, and Kawhi looks like he’s back to his old MVP candidate self.
2. Golden State Warriors - the Warriors have been in close games early on this season, but Steph’s 51-point game against Washington in 3 quarters solidifies there are no early season problems here.
3. Denver Nuggets - the off-season hype for the Nuggets had me skeptical, but Nikola Jokic has proven he was worthy of his max extension after his perfect game Saturday against the Suns.
By: Alex Golden (Creator of The Up & Under)
Each week we will breakdown the NBA by Power Ranking all 30 teams in the NBA. To keep things short and sweet, we will use just one sentence to describe why each team was selected for their ranking.
30. Atlanta Hawks - This team will be a League Pass must watch for sure, but the amount of wins they rack up will be minimal.
29. Sacramento Kings - With no picks to tank for, the Kings will look to develop their young talent once again in a loaded Western Conference.
Alex Golden is the creator and founder of UpAndUnder.net. Throughout the season, Alex Golden will breakdown what's going on in the association. Make sure to checkout his weekly Power Rankings (in the Power Rankings page) during the season as well.