Mock Draft Created By: Michael Maxcy (Up & Under NBA Draft Lead Writer)
1. New York-Zion Williamson PF, Duke The Knicks would be thrilled to land Williamson. He would immediately be a draw for the Knicks, plus he would be a good starting point in what looks to be a huge summer for the franchise.
2. Cleveland-RJ Barrett SG/SF, Duke I think the Cavs would be extremely happy getting Barrett. They need help at the wing positions and Barrett is a versatile scorer who could step in right away in Cleveland.
3. Phoenix-Ja Morant PG, Murray State The Suns are in desperate need of a point guard. Morant looks the part. He can score, distribute and a very explosive player. This could be the pick that finally help Phoenix.
4. Chicago-De'Andre Hunter The Bulls really want Williamson or Morant in this draft. However saddled with the fourth pick, they will likely look to deal or take a wing. Jarrett Culver will be an option here, but I think the toughness Hunter brings will fit into what the Bulls are looking for.
5. Atlanta-Jarrett Culver SG, Texas Tech I think the Hawks would be ecstatic if Culver was here for them. Culver would blossom in Atlanta surrounded by shooters and next to Trae Young.
6. Washington-Darius Garland PG, Vanderbilt With the uncertainty with John Wall after he tore his Achilles, the Wizards could look to fing their oint guard op the future. Garland coming off a knee I njury as well could be worth a gamble for Washington.
7. New Orleans-Cam Reddish Most think Reddish will be a better pro than je was in College. Reddish struggled with his perimeter shot while at Duke, but the Pelicans are in dire need of a wing and Reddish would slide right in.
8. Memphis-Brandon Clarke SF/PF, Gonzaga This pick could go to Boaton if the lottery shakes out a certain way and they fall past 8. Should they keep the pick Clarke would be a solid forward to add to the mix in Memphis.
9. Atlanta(from Dallas)-Bol Bol C, Oregon If the Hawks can get him with Culver it would be a solid draft. Bol can stretch the floor on offense and protect the glass on defense.
10. Minnesota-Coby White PG/SG, North Carolina With his stock on the rise, he could sneak into the top 10. The Wolves wemt through many point giards thr4oughout the past season and could take White to fill that role.
11. L.A. Lakers-Nickeill Alexander-Walker A very good defender who is versatile enough to play either guard spot. Once he can consistently hit his jumper, he could get some run in L.A.
12. Charlotte-Bruno Fernando C, Maryland Once again the Hornets cant find a consistent center. They could look to address it here.
13. Miami-Keldon Johnson SG, Kentucky I think there will be lots of turnover in Miami. I can see Johnson slotting in here as an athletic wing who could become a starter.
14. Boston(from Sacramento)-Rui Hachimura SF/PF, Gonzaga His mid range game would fit in with the Celtics.
15. Detroit-Romeo Langford SG, Indiana Detroit has struggled to find consistent production at either wing spot. Langford has shown growth throughout his Freshman season at Indiana and could become a good pro.
16. Orlando-Cam Johnson SF, North Carolina Orlando need shooyers and adding Johnson to the mix would be solid for the second unit.
17. Brooklyn-PJ Washington PF, Kentucky Washington is a brute down low and has a knack for scoring in the post. Brooklyn would be happy to add him here,
18. Indiana-Louis King SF, Oregon He will take some time, but could translate into a steal when it's all said and done. King can shoot the three and is very long.
19. San Antonio-Daniel Gafford C, Arkansas The Spurs are loaded with guards and wings and could add size right here.
20. Boston(from L.A. Clippers)-Sekou Doumboya SF, France With three first round picks I could see the Celtics taking a chance on him here. Word is that Doumboya could be climbing the draft boards.
21. Oklahoma City-Grant Williams PF, Tennessee This just seems like a Thunder pick. Williams can defend bigger players and is quite the scorer in the post. OKC is in need of a consistent four in their lineup.
22.Boston-Jaxson Hayes C, Texas I feel like if Hayes is here when they pick, they will not hesitate to select him. His biggest attribute right now is his shot blocking. If he can switch on the perimeter he could be a big time rotation player in Boston.
23. Utah-Nassir Little SF, North Carolina Once thought as a top 5 pick, he could be a nice find here. Utah has the ability to bring him along slowly and develop him.
24. Philadelphia-Carsen Edwards PG, Purdue Edwards could be a scoring combo guard off the bench. Edwards could bring his shooting yo help the Sixers second unit.
25. Portland-Kevin Porter Jr. SG, USC Most think Porter could go higher I do not. Porter could be a player down the line for the Blazers.
26. Cleveland(from Houston) Tyler Herro SG, Kentucky The Cavs would love to find some shooting especially with the second unit. Herro has a terrific shot and has looked good on the defensive end as well.
27. Denver-Charles Bassey PF, Western Kentucky It would be worth it for the Nuggets to gamble here. Bassey is a project but good become nice player down the line.
28. Golden State-Ty Jerome PG, Virginia He would be a really nice addition to the Warriors depth. Jerome is such a perfect fit here.
29. San Antonio(from Toronto)-Matisse Thybulle SG/SF, Washington He is a fantastic defender and could help the San Antonio bench.
30. Milwaukee-Naz Reid C, LSU I can see Milwaukee adding size here. Reid figures to be a project and Milwaukee has a sound rotation right now and can be patient with him.